The setlist. Ashes Wilco IATTBYH BBN Face One Wing Shot Muzzle Deeper Summerteeth Misunderstood (36 "nothings") CA Stars Impossible Germany Poor Places acoustic: Spiders You & I Kamera Hesitating Beauty Laminated Cat When you wake up Dreamer (*I may be splitting hairs here, but technically, Jeff was the only "acoustic". Nels on electric.) Outtamind *back to electric Airline Always in Love Candy Floss Jesus Etc. (*irrational crowd participation banter: boo-ya & Arsenio dog pound) Box of Letters (Pat solo) Can't Stand It Hate it Here You Never Know Walken Man Who Loves You Thank You Friends In the Street
Taken from abrooklynvegan.com
ReplyDeleteThe setlist.
Ashes
Wilco
IATTBYH
BBN
Face
One Wing
Shot
Muzzle
Deeper
Summerteeth
Misunderstood (36 "nothings")
CA Stars
Impossible Germany
Poor Places
acoustic:
Spiders
You & I
Kamera
Hesitating Beauty
Laminated Cat
When you wake up
Dreamer (*I may be splitting hairs here, but technically, Jeff was the only "acoustic". Nels on electric.)
Outtamind
*back to electric
Airline
Always in Love
Candy Floss
Jesus Etc.
(*irrational crowd participation banter: boo-ya & Arsenio dog pound)
Box of Letters (Pat solo)
Can't Stand It
Hate it Here
You Never Know
Walken
Man Who Loves You
Thank You Friends
In the Street
Enc:
Casino Queen
Outtasite
Hoodoo Voodoo
No freakin way they played that many songs. Ef. Guess how many songs Joanna played? 12. No opener. I guess that's what you get with 10 minute songs.
ReplyDelete