Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I saw the north.

and the north saw me.

















































































































































































































































































I ventured to Montreal and Quebec City and was quite impressed. Impressive moments as follows,
1. Sleeping in some "woodland" in upstate ny.
2. Trying to park in Montreal. 349 times harder than NYC.
3. Sleeping in Le Jazz Hostel in Montreal. A haven for vermonters smoking weed.
4. The wunderkind Guillaume, who was found in a starbucks and gave us a very nice tour and told us many stories.
5. Staying with Amelie in Quebec City. The nicest person I have met, ever.
6. Old Quebec city and taking a boat in the St. Lawerence River.
7. A sweet set of stairs with a waterfall in the background.
8. Realizing Quebec City is not bilingual. Its french. Thats all.
9. A sweet jazz club in Montreal.
I might post pictures other than my iphone pictures a bit later.
Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous16.3.10

    love it Matthew :] really great pics.... now i want to see some with human beings in them...HINT HINT :] hehe don't kill me.
    love m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbe1.4.10

    I liked your pictures. Glad I found them.

    ReplyDelete